Workman Success Coaches
Senior Coach, Broker/Owner, Team Leader
Real estate is a natural fit for Mark Boyland. His grandfather owned a firm, his father was a VP of corporate real estate at Citibank, and his mother was a top agent for nearly 30 years. Mark, himself, has ranked in the Top 3% of all realtors in his area for the past 20 years.
Over the years, Mark Boyland has proven the value of a team approach by growing his own and now leads a 15-person team composed of administrative specialists, buyer and showing specialists and listing partners – closing 2017 with 106 transactions and over $47,000,000 in volume. He believes focusing on systems and processes has been instrumental to his success, and consistently works to streamline his team’s workflows, allowing them to handle more business while still offering superb service to their clients and referral partners.
Mark has also embraced technological marketing innovations, such as social media, search engine optimization, and web videos. Mark's listings are accessible from over 1,000 different real estate websites.
Mark is also an accomplished coach - traveling the US as a national real estate speaker and training over 1,500 real estate professionals around the country on how to help sell their clients properties in that challenging and shifting market.
Additional credentials and accomplishments include:
- President – Westchester/Putnam Multiple Listing Service (2007-2009)
- Director - Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service (2009-2014)
- Associate Broker and Partner at Keller Williams Realty Partners
- Director for the National Association of Realtors® (2007-2009)
- Director of the New York State Association of Realtors® (2007-2010)
- National Real Estate Speaker, Instructor, and Consultant