Workman Success Coaches
Senior Coach, CEO, Broker Owner
Lee Tessier is a 12-year veteran of real estate and a respected leader. Having worked in the sales industry for over 25 years – with 65% of his business coming from referrals – he’s built a reputation for following through and getting the job done.
Based on rapid volume growth in 2010, Lee Tessier created his own real estate team, which now consists of 24 members, including administration and agents. In 2017, The Lee Tessier Team of Tessier Real Estate in Bel Air sold 415 homes for a total of $118,000,000 – raising his lifetime sales total over $625 million. Given his experience, Lee now works primarily with sellers and investors; particularly those specializing in rehab properties. In addition to numerous professional designations, Lee has also been recognized as a preferred agent for several national builders and retirement communities.
Lee's professional credentials and accomplishments include:
- #1 Realtor in Harford County 2011-today.
- #1 Team at Keller Williams American Premier Realty in Bel Air
- #78 in Country for 2016 Wall Street Journal
- #137 in Country for 2015 Wall Street Journal
- Top 200 Agents Nationwide 2014, Wall Street Journal
- Top 200 Agents Nationwide 2013, Wall Street Journal
- Top 40 RE/MAX Teams Nationwide, 2012
- DISC Training Certified